Monday, December 20, 2010

Hmmmm

Evening.

It is the best way of thinking how my life has taken a new curve and dimension.

I chose to get married again in September....September 25th to be exact.

Getting married has been a very good decision for me. Albeit difficuft for our children. Mark and I have alot of similar interests and shared life maturity.

We are enjoying each others company and the relationship Marriage affords.

I find it peculiar to be in this place at 57. Mainly because I never envisioned myself with this plight of my life.

God has blessed me with a very kind and loving husband for the second time. I feel so blessed
to have been very loved by Gary Kantola and now Mark Gefroh. I am amazed that life could afford me such love and companionship.

Thank you God Almighty.

Patricia Kantola-Gefroh

No comments: