Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hmmm a Grandmother i.e. Nanna is born.

Bein' a grandmother is to have a dancing heart.

33 Years ago I heard the cry of our first child.
Being at that place; being a mother at 21 is an emotionally heart and mind boggling experience.
Today my heart is skipping a beat due to a new tune.
The visual is not a hospital room with strange smells alone without my Mom.
Today the memory is a little dawdling girl standing criss-cross legged out the back screen door of her father's home....swingin', dawdling, sacheting to the feel of the moving door .. in and out....in and out..
Pondering.. what will I be when I "grow-up"..whats'at Nanna?
Oohhhhhhhhhh... I think I love you.. That's what life is made of.. That is one thing I am sure of...
Our Day Dreaming Gril..Siennalee.

No comments: